Community Manager (English)
BounceWear is hiring a new Community Manager for France. We are looking for someone with
- Communication skills and a willingness to mingle with the basketball community.
- Organizational and project management skills. You will be responsible for the creation of new content together with the basketball community: blogposts, live chats, product advise videos, theme discussions, interviews, small documentaries, and many more. Therefore, you have a strong network of freelance photographers, influencers and video specialists.
- Analytical capabilities as you will be reporting on the impact of the different activations and events.
- (Market) research skills – to spot new trends fast, and report new community stories which link to our activation campaigns
- Domain knowledge. You are well aware of all new Social Media platforms, and you know well the latest video and photo trends.
- Adaptability. You’re flexible and willing to travel across France to capture the right story at the right moment.
- Engagement skills. You’re the face of BounceWear within the community. You enable them to bring their story, be part of our passion for the sport and you’re able to capture their passion and motivation on screen. All you do, is for the community and with the community. You are able to evaluate opportunities and decide together with the management team if it is an opportunity we should exploit or not
- You are able to approach (or know) different pro/semi-pro athletes to tell their interesting story through the lens of Bouncewear, supported by seeding product from our brands.
- You have excellent writing capabilities to tell relevant basketball stories through a Bouncewear point of view for different channels (youtube, social channels, blog,…)
- You are able to translate several brand campaigns into stories on a local level (France)