The core responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the store achieves monthly and quarterly targets
- Training, developing and motivating the store team.
- In store recruitment for students.
- Providing ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills and visual merchandising.
- Ensuring that the in store VM is up to date and executed according to guidelines provided.
- Stock Management.
Requirements for the job position:
- A big plus for a basketball background and knowledge of the game and the local basketball community
- Relevant retail management experience.
- Ability to lead, motivate and coach a team.
- Strong knowledge of retail KPI’s.
- The ability to work to fixed targets and deadlines.
- Strong knowledge about basketball products
- Knowledge of the local basketball market.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good Knowledge of English is required, French is a plus.
- Lives within reasonable traveling distance of the store.
- Salary according to retail standards
- Bonus system based on monthly targets
- Discount on company products